Okay so, this is mostly just a link-dump so I don't loose them, but thought some of you might find them interesting as well.
- Crunchwear. Loving this blog, but sadly seems to have stopped updating in September. Still plenty for me to go rummaging through.
- Old article on Philips Lumalive, a fabric with LEDs in it. Last I heard it was only available for rental, or for conferences/hotels as soft-furnishings.
- Pixel Panel's SoftLED. Check out the gallery for more pictures. A fabric with surface-mount LEDs on it.
- LumiGram, a fibre-optic fabric from a French designer, selling finished pieces of clothing, but also lengths of the fabric! I've ordered a sample pack and will be able to tell you more when it arrives.
- Techtextil Frankfurt. So, who wants to go with me to the next Techtexil in Frankfurt, 11-13 June 2013? No? Well here's some of the others worldwide: tech textile trade shows.