Love your curves with this new purse design. This purse has gorgeous shapely curves and is a bit flirty, even better you can make her in 2 sizes, so you'll have double the fun! She's perfect for parties, weddings, cruises and nights out on the town. She looks fab in your fave print fabrics, and she also looks knockout in a solid colour topped off with a sparkly decoration. Make this purse for the party season and you'll have a gorgeous plus one to accompany you to the party!
THINGS WE LOVE:
* Make her in 2 sizes (that both work on the same purse frame). The small size is neat and dainty and the larger is a roomy, rounded, good time girl!
* She has versatile looks - make her in prints or solids (and embellish with a pretty decoration, instructions are included).
* She has flirty - her yummy roomy rounded shape is so voluptuous!
* She is easy to make - you can make the purse in a day and be ready to take her out in the evening .
* Small: W 6 11/16" x H 5 1/8" x D 3 15/16" (17 x 13 x 10cm)
* Large: W 7 7/8" x H 5 15/16" x D 5 1/2" (20 x 15 x 14cm)
THIS PURSE WILL BE AVAILABLE AS:
A Purse Making Kit as well as a PDF Pattern or Hard Copy Pattern.
CLICK ON THE IMAGES TO ENLARGE THEM:
This purse comes in 2 sizes and as you can see, both sizes work on the same purse frame (hooray). The small size is perfect for your minimum essentials including smaller smartphone. The larger size is bigger in every way, surprisingly roomy, it will comfortably fit the larger sized smartphones and more and I confess the larger size is my favourite (she just looks a bit naughty!).
Perfect with a pretty chain. A nice wide base gives this purse va va - room!
For an attention-stealing effect try attaching a sparkly decoration to the front (like this bouquet of pearly leaves and flowers) of the purse. I've included full instructions on how to attach a decoration like the one below.
I hope you like the new purse as much as we do, the only thing left to do now, is to give her a name. CAN YOU HELP?
CONTEST DETAILS (please read carefully)
The lucky winner will WIN this new BLANK purse making kit, which will contain all you need to make the purse, except fabrics, threads and glue.
To enter all you have to do is comment on THIS PARTICULAR POST by:
* Picking a name for the purse design. A couple of pointers to help you: We tend NOT to name purses/bags after girls names (such as 'Jane Purse' because IMHO that has little meaning...), and instead tend to lean towards names which describe the purse or bag in some way.
* Please DO NOT focus on the fabric of this bag as the pattern and kit do not come with fabrics. Ta!
* You can enter as many times as you wish to.
* We will select the winning name at the end of Tues 24th Oct 2017 (GMT) and announce the winner the following day.
* We will need to ask the winner to make a donation for the postage (the kit will be sent as soon as the pattern is published).
* Sorry we are unable to notify the winner, so please keep an eye out for the winners announcement. This is made easier for you if you subscribe to this blog so you don't have to keep checking back, although it's always great to have you pop-in for a read :0)
* Prizes which are not claimed within 3 weeks of the winners announcement will be carried forward to the next draw.
* Sorry we are unable to reply to contest/draw comments, but we do love reading every single one.
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! :)